Better To Take A Holiday In Wales Or South West England in 2020
Remember the time when our annual holiday was at Trecco Bay, Porthcawl or Butlins Barry Island? With the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic upon us, those types of holidays are back on the agenda in 2020. This year is the time for a private executive driver Cardiff to take you holiday in wales or South West England
Some of us go away for rest and relaxation, but more and more of us a choosing destinations that have an element of culture and experiences such as food and wine, hiking, sailing, etc. as well as rest and relaxation.
These days summer holidays to sunny foreign climates are the norm, but is it worth the hassle in 2020?
The best places to have a summer holiday in the UK are Cornwall, Devon and Wales and luckily for us in Cardiff and South Wales, these destinations are on our doorstep.
There are three types of summer holiday to have in the UK:
- Leisure/caravan park holiday which is appealing to all ages but especially children
- Touring holiday for adults or adults with an older family
- Weekend breaks
Leisure/Caravan Park Holiday
One of the main reasons that so many of us go abroad is the poor summer weather here in the UK, so you should be looking for a leisure/caravan Park with indoor facilities.
Your executive transport driver can stay nearby for the whole duration of your holiday and take you on day trips, or drop you off at the start of your holiday and collect you at the end.
Leisure/Caravan Park Holiday Devon
Some of the most popular leisure/caravan park holidays in Devon are:
- Devon Cliffs Holiday Park (Exmouth) – facilities include; Haven Park, indoor pool, outdoor pool, high ropes course, mini-golf, water sports on the nearby beach and a Segway course. It’s a short walk down to Sandy Bay.
- Ladram Bay Holiday Park – facilities include; indoor swimming pool, children’s and teenage clubs, raft building, crazy golf, kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing. It’s a short drive to Sidmouth or Exmouth
- Devon Bay Holiday Park – facilities include; indoor swimming pool, outdoor pool, children’s clubs, indoor soft play, an outdoor playground, crazy golf, basketball and football areas. The park is run by Hoburne and is near Paignton
Leisure/Caravan Park Holiday Cornwall
Some of the most popular leisure/caravan park holiday in Cornwall are:
- Praa Sands Holiday Park – facilities include; indoor swimming pool, indoor swimming pool, Praa Sands Golf and Country Club. It is in a remote southern location but Flambards Theme Park and Michael’s Mount are a short drive away.
- Sea Acres Holiday Park (run by Parkdean Holidays) – facilities include; indoor swimming pool, soft play area, adventure playground, amusement arcade, pitch and putt, crazy golf, kids’ and scuba diving center. Sea Acres is about 500 meters from Kennack Sands beach
- Perran Sands/Riviere Sands Holiday Park in Perranporth (run by Haven Caravan Parks) – Facilities include; indoor and outdoor pools, evening entertainment, surf and paddleboard lessons in central Perran Porth location
Leisure/Caravan Park Holiday South West Wales
Some of the most popular Leisure/caravan Park Holiday in South West Wales are:
- Lydstep Beach Holiday Park – A Haven holiday park with indoor swimming pool, a climbing wall, kayaking lessons on the beach, fencing and target shooting. Local attractions include Heatherton World of Activities and The Dinosaur Park in Tenby
- Cardigan Bay Holiday Park – Independent park with indoor swimming pool with a retractable roof, restaurant, adventure playground and a bar. Located on Pembrokeshire Coastal path and Cardigan Bay is about 3 miles away,
Touring Holiday To Wales Or South West England
If you want to mix destination experience with relaxation your summer holiday then there is nowhere better to do it than Wales and the West of England. This could be:
- A trip to the beautiful beaches of South West Wales
- A drive up through Mid and North Wales
- Devon and Cornwall tours
On these types of holidays you will spend a number of days in several different locations depending upon your interests. All of our tours can be tailored to your interests!
Short Trips To Wales Or South West England
There are a multitude of world-famous destinations with a couple of hours drive from Cardiff. These include Bath, Stratford and Stonehenge.
These attractions can be done as individual trips or as a combination on a short tour. Both Bath and Stratford offer some high-quality accommodation options.
Your driver will be with you for the complete duration of the trip.
Private Executive Driver Cardiff and South Wales
Are you looking forward to your staycation in Wales or South West England but:
- Want a rest an do not fancy driving
- Do not have a car
- Have a large group and do have the capacity to transport everyone?
For all these cases, it is a good option to hire your own private executive taxi which come equipped with the following services:
- USB charging points
- Leather interiors
- Air conditioning
- Satellite Navigation
- Range of vehicles up to 7-seats
- Additional luggage space
- Extra leg room
This way you can have a totally relaxing holiday without having to worry about finding your way or parking when you get there by reserving a private executive driver Cardiff.